Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another great ride at the #CiscoPS15

Cisco has never disappointed in creating an overall superb program at partner summit. This year is no different. Even though I am participating remotely via social channels and live broadcast, I am sure being stoked again! Cisco has done it! No questions asked.


Since 2Ring's line of business focuses mostly on collaboration I was very impressed with Rowan's SPARK demo. We started using Project Squared inside our organization and now are amazed with an additional functionality that Rowan's team has created. SPARK is definitely an advantage in the business world. Aren't you tired of your 100 emails a day? I sure am! 

I am going to give it a spin and try to convince our business on using it. Wish me luck.

See you all this afternoon or morning wherever you are! 

Make sure to follow and join conversation.





No comments:

Post a Comment