Thursday, April 3, 2014

Viva Cisco Partner Summit 2014 - Las Vegas

It was a great ride. I have to thank David and Anna for an excellent job they did organizing the social media ambassador program for this event. It is always a pleasure to cooperate with Cisco folks. They always do a tremendous piece of work.


It would have been probably even more interesting in person ;), but I have to admit that the live streaming in my office was a joy indeed.

As stated in my previous blog, I always enjoy demos and it was not any different this year. They all were top notch, but my favorite was the waste management demo. 

Cisco Partner Summit 2014 has just past, but I am already looking forward to next year’s Cisco Partner Summit. There were many key messages at the partner summit. Cisco's puts great amount of effort in building great relationships with its partners.

Thanks again to all Cisco social media partners ambassadors, it was great to see passion in blogging, tweeting, retweeting, favoriting. Hope to see you all next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment