Friday, March 14, 2014

“What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” does it really? #ciscops14



Well, I truly believe that Cisco is going to destroy this legend by organizing its Cisco Partner Summit 2014 in Las Vegas. During the week of the event, I think we will be able to change the saying to “What happens in Vegas, the entire world will know about.”

This will be the second partner summit that I will be attending virtually, and like last year I am really excited. Cisco puts a lot of hard work into organizing this event and it is always spectacular. I see that some of the social media ambassadors from last year are coming back, and we also have a few new ones.

I have successfully put together my virtual agenda for #ciscops14, and have seen many great sessions on the list. 2Ring and I are looking forward to this partner summit and the announcements that Cisco executives will make there.

I am looking forward to tweeting, re-tweeting, favoriting, facebooking, blogging and what not. Let’s get ready for Cisco Partner Summit 2014, it is right around the corner!


Matej

Follow me @MMBarat & @2Ring4UC



No comments:

Post a Comment